Moongate 1-5 are close together – ideal for larger parties wishing to book multiple units!
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Double sofa bed (on request)
- Sleeps 2 + 2
The cottage is accessible via the ground floor. All internal and external doors are 800 mm wide and are suitable for wheelchair access. Included is a large shower and a seat can be provided upon request.
Well behaved dogs are welcome – please respect other guests and do not allow dogs to sleep in the bedrooms.
Parking is available on-site.
Smoking is not permitted indoors but you are free to smoke outside in the designated smoking areas.
We can supply travel cots upon request.
Restaurant & Concierge
Available on-site daily 9am – 5pm.
- Kettle, toaster, teabags/coffee, electric hob, oven/microwave, fridge & freezer
- Hair dryer, bed linen, towel & toiletries
- Smart TV & Wi-Fi
- Ironing board, iron & cot (available on request)
- Washing machine & tumble dryer (some are shared)
- Patio with furniture (some are shared)
- Laundry room (shared)
- check-in available 4pm – 11pm
- check out until 10 am
- Around the clock assistance
We visited this site for a one week stay
What a Gem this site is. A beautiful collection of mature trees and spectacular scenery and one of the best plant collections we have seen, all carefully maintained and presented in a combination of 10 featured gardens e.g. Japanese garden, water garden, Cottage garden, Courtyard garden, Lake, Arboretum etc. etc. Delightful.
We stayed in The Barn, a tasteful conversion of an old granite barn which was first class in every way. The Courtyard Garden restaurant is situated, as the name suggests, with an outdoor seating area to enjoy the garden as well as the food.
Graham and Pat